Persosa's new platform is now live! We're really excited about the updates we've been working on to improve now your brand utilizes personalization. Here's a brief list of what's new/updated:
- Compatible with multiple channels. In addition to web, you can now personalize your apps and any other digital channel.
- On your website, a smaller CSS file is loaded synchronously to hide regions that will be changed on the page.
- API and webhook requests/responses are improved and more consistent.
To migrate your account, follow these steps (outlined below):
- Update your main tracking code snippet on your website
- Re-publish experiences within your Persosa account
Your current tracking code looks like like this:
You'll need to update the snippet to look like this:
View the tracking code page within Persosa to see the exact code to put into the header of your site.
Google Analytics Tracking
If you're currently passing Persosa data into Google Analytics through the
PersosaGAPlugin.init() command, replace that command with the following instead:
Within your Persosa account, click Publish to make sure the new platform utilizes your newest configuration.